Jaime & Brett had a beautiful summer wedding on Long Island. I traveled from Massachusetts and got to cross the Hudson River on a ferry, which was fun. More fun was the great food I got to eat! The ceremony was a beautiful Jewish ritual at Frank Melville Memorial Park. Afterwords we went to the Setauket Neighborhood House for an evening of wild dancing and yummy vegan food. The culinary highlight was Oh Sweet Mama’s vegan cupcakes, which disappeared in record time. The emotional highlight of the evening was seeing Jaime & Brett all in love and surrounded by their good friends and family. A wonderful day all around!
Jaime & Brett's Wedding Vendors
- Vegan Cake: Oh Sweet Mama's Vegan Bakery (Megan Shackelford), Northampton, MA
- Caterer: Chef Robert Corbett, 21 Whitmore Lane, Coram, NY
- Ceremony Venue: Frank Melville Memorial Park, Setauket, NY
- Reception Venue: Setauket Neighborhood House, Setauket, NY
- Bridal Gown: Janet Kaplan, Sew Elegant, Loudonville, NY
- Groom’s Attire: Liz Claiborne