Join us for a celebration of peace and a dance party to wake up the sun! We will begin the festivities with open stage music and poetry performances themed around solstice and renewal, transitioning into a drum circle led by Kwame from Ghana, Africa and the Shokazoba rhythm section. The second half of the evening will open up the dance floor to the global beat styles of DJ Brando, followed by an Afrobeat jam session to wake up the sun featuring Shokazoba!
- Oh Sweet Mama's Vegan Bakery
- Raw Vegan Snacks
- Katalyst Kombucha
- Stylish shirts for sale from Veganica, Vegan Radio and The Vegan Bus (great holiday gifts for the special vegan in your life!)
- Gratitude Gear will be selling pants!
- Vegan Info table from Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary
We will be having a Raffle to help raise funds featuring gift certificates and prizes from these local businesses:
- East Heaven Hot Tubs (1/2 hour hot tub)
- Elbow Room Cafe (gift certificate)
- River Valley Market (vegan gift basket)
- Green Fields Market (vegan gift basket)
- Sid Vintage (gift certificate/mug/cloth bag)
- Tofu A-Go-Go (gift certificates)
- Vegan Cookbooks
- Vegan Bus Apparel
Scheduled Open Stage Performances*:
*Please contact us through this web site if you are interested in performing at the open stage.
Featuring Work by Local Artists: