Values. Vision. Mission.
I am a storyteller creating compelling multimedia content for individuals and organizations whose work contributes to the betterment of human kind.
My vision is to collaborate with thought leaders, artists, healers and activists in understanding the discoveries of science and harnessing the tools of technology to create a lineage of wisdom for the benefit of all beings.
My Core Values
- I am a storyteller. A well-told story has the power to bring people together, to shape the way we remember the past, and to inspire our vision for the future. Through the use of multimedia (images, sound, words, music & video) I create narratives that provoke mindfulness, encourage compassion, and spur engagement.
- I am a people person. Meeting people, hearing their stories, and sharing meaningful experiences is what gives me joy. I help people find clarity and bring their stories to life through creative use of multimedia and networking.
- I value collaboration. I believe that creativity is an innate force that moves through everything and everyone. I seek collaborative relationships that tap into shared visions, dance on the boundaries of imagination, and manifest positive changes in the world.
- I am dedicated to mastery. I am a passionate seeker of truth and authenticity, who believes in learning, growing, and sharing. I am constantly improving my skillset and deepening the understanding of my craft to create quality work that is timeless and compelling.
- I am a spiritual activist. I believe the Earth and everything that exists is part of an interconnected web of life, and that every action we take has an effect that ripples out around us. I aspire to live my life and earn my livelihood in ways that protect and honor that connection; that educate against ignorance and agitate against oppression.
Photos on this page are from my Night Visions Series, 2004-2010. I created this series with my first digital cameras using movement and slow shutter speeds to capture images that have an otherworldly essence.